Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TRAVESTY!!


Though this isn't exactly breaking news, the company that makes the Pop'ables brand candies, Masterfoods, has decided to no longer produce these delectable little morsels! They have been out of production since 2006, which could explain why they have been so hard to get a hold of. This is truly a cause to mourn! These malt-ball sized treats were easily the best of the snickers line! I feel robbed as a consumer because I have been denied the pleasure of ever again tasting the soft nugget and caramel mixed with just the right amount of salted peanutty goodness! They were just the right size, and were amazingly addictive. Maybe the company cut production because the sweet little guys were just too good to be true...

3 comments:

Recession Cone said...

My condolences.

(btw, did you mean incarnation? although being flooded with candies might be fun...)

the romgi said...

maybe i should proofread my stuff before putting it up :). Thanks for catching that. but now that I try to think about what I could have meant... I really don't know!

Mika said...

Did you find any yet? No? WHAT WILL WE DO?!?