Thursday, September 11, 2008

It Is On the Way

I have had the money saved up to buy the iPod touch for a couple of months now. I could have gone out and purchased the 8GB iPod touch right then, but I wanted to wait. I know that Apple updates their iPod lineup every year in September. I figured I had been saving up for 9 months, and I could wait a few more months until the newest version comes out.

The new version of the iPod touch looks great, and as a couple of added features that I was really looking forward to. I think that the wait was worth it! My brand new 16GB iPod touch (thank goodness for the price drops!) will be arriving on Monday!

3 comments:

Mika said...

Good job, Jaromithy! (Please tell me you get that reference...)

the romgi said...

i thought it was a very enthusiastic "WELL DONE!" wasn't that after his mother died, and he couldn't save her? something like that.

Mika said...

I'm pretty sure the first few nights, after his parents' wagon had sunk (drowned?), the Brigham Young character said with great enthusiasm, "Good job, Timothy!!" It was later toned down to a "Well done, Timothy" and by closing night a very somber "You're a brave boy, Timothy."